Terms and Conditions
As therapists, we know that the sessions are to be customized to the client’s comfort and we are content to adjust pressure, temperature, and music volume as requested. The client may choose to: leave on as much clothing as needed for comfort, refuse any massage methods, or stop massage at any time. The client will always be modestly draped and only the area being massaged will be undraped. Sexual interaction or discussion of any kind between the client and the massage therapist
WILL NOT BE ALLOWED!
- All massages are for therapeutic purposes only.
- All clients must complete a consultation form prior to treatment and will receive a brief
- consultation as part of their treatment.
- Treatments will only be conducted if therapist deems the treatment safe for the client to receive.
- Immediate termination of the session will ensue if the customer engages in illicit or sexually suggestive remarks, sexual advances, drug use, excessive drinking and/or other inappropriate behavior.
- If the session is terminated due to the customer’s inappropriate behavior, the customer is responsible for payment in full and his/her credit card will be processed.
We treat all client visits and conditions as confidential and will not be discussed with anybody outside of our staff without your express permission. The communication is guided by the client’s direction during the session. We value or clients’ personal information very, very carefully.
Keep in mind, massage therapists do not diagnose nor offer treatment of any kind. We may refer you to a medical profession for diagnosis or treatment. It is the client’s responsibility to keep the massage therapist up to date with any current medical treatment being taken, and to provide written consent from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc., for the massage sessions to continue. The client must also keep the massage therapist knowledgeable of any changes in health conditions. [Currently, we are not accepting insurance payments.]
Please arrive for your appointment 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. This allows you the time to fill out the appropriate client form (new clients), change and prepare for the service. If late arrival is inevitable, your service may be shortened to keep on schedule and the original service time may be charged.
We know that emergencies can happen. We value your business and ask that you respect the office scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Any cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the original service. Clients who miss their appointments without any method of communication (via call, text, email) will be charged in full for the scheduled service.
You will need a credit card to guarantee a reservation. You will not be charged unless there is a cancellation or no show. Upon checkout, guests will be able to choose their method of payment (via cash or card) and are not obligated to use their credit card for payment.
If the therapist has cancelled due to an event or emergency, the appointment will be rescheduled.
- Cancellation is expected 24 hours in advance for all clients. If you provide less than 24 hour notice or are a “No-Call, No-Show,” you will be responsible for a fee of $20.00. Cancellation fee must be paid within 30 days of the cancellation.
- If you are late, you will receive only the amount remaining of your scheduled appointment. The massage therapist has the right to charge the client in FULL for said services.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or reschedule appointments based on inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances. We commit to providing treatments within two weeks of the canceled treatment where possible.
- Sorry, but we are unable to provide refunds for appointments that are booked for the same day. However, if you contact Dawn’s Touch within 90 minutes of your original appointment time, you may reschedule the session for a later date.
- Dawn’s Touch has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated.
Please review the “fine print” listed on your voucher for additional instructions. If you have additional questions, please contact your prepaid vendor accordingly.
- We accept most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, and cash.
- Invoices will be sent to clients for wellness events to include corporate massage, pamper parties and for those who cancel appointments (See Cancellation Policy).
- Invoices must be paid within 15 days from the issue date.
- Client treatment details will not be discussed with anyone other than the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Consultations will only be discussed with the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Every client must complete an intake form prior to receiving treatment.
- By signing the Intake forms, clients are giving BES Natural Solutions permission to hold records and data concerning the person.
- All intake and treatment notes will be kept securely on file.
- Personal information will not be shared with any third party.
CLIENTS WHO ARE MINORS
- Clients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The adult must give permission for the treatment to be performed, along with co-signing the Intake form.
- The adult must be present in the room throughout the treatment.
- If a client wishes to make a complaint about Dawn’s Touch, this must emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complaints must include the date, location of the incident, the full name of the complainant, details of the complaint and a desired outcome.
- All complaints will be taken very seriously and a response will be provided within 30 days.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Massage is not a substitute for a medical examination or for treatment. I am responsible for seeking the advice of a physician, chiropractor or other qualified medical specialist for any mental and/or physical ailments. I will disclose to the massage therapist all known medical conditions before the massage session. I will keep the provider(s) updated as to any changes in my medical profile. I understand that there will be no liability on the part of Dawn’s Touch or the individual massage therapist if I fail to disclose any new or updated medical issues.
- I am at least 18 years old and I am booking an appointment for myself or someone else who is at least 18 years old. As an adult, I understand my responsibilities as well as the risks as described in the terms and conditions.
- Appointments can be made directly through; the Dawn’s Touch website by using the “BOOK NOW” button, via social media, and through phone at 301.327.3311
- Dawn’s Touch is not responsible for any personal injury or property loss
as a result of a massage therapy session. All of our massage therapists hold their own liability insurance and are responsible for their conduct and practice. In the event of a claim, please notify both the massage therapist and Dawn’s Touch.
- Dawn’s Touch has the right to refuse service at any time without recourse. Dawn’s Touch also has the right to refuse to send massage therapists to areas deemed dangerous by the management.
- Dawn’s Touch has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate any account or terminate access to or use of the service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice. Dawn’s Touch has the right to remove and discard any content within the service, for any reason. Further, I agree that Dawn’s Touch shall not be liable to me or any third-party for any termination of my access to the service.
- Dawn’s Touch reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on the Dawn’s Touch website. I understand that it is my responsibility to review the terms and to keep current on them. If I disagree with the terms, I am not obligated to use the service.
- Dawn’s Touch is not liable, under any circumstances, for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages resulting from any use of the Dawn’s Touch website or service. This includes if the damages arise from the use or misuse of the Dawn’s Touch site or the service, from the inability to use the Dawn’s Touch site or the service, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration or termination of the site or service. Such limitation also applies with respect to damages incurred by products, services, information or advice received through, or advertised in connection with, the Dawn’s Touch website or the service or any links on the website. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Furthermore, I agree to indemnify and hold Dawn’s Touch, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content I submit, post or make available through the service, my use of the service, my violation of the Terms and Conditions, my breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or my violation of any rights of another.
I agree to ALL of these terms and conditions, and I understand that they apply to all services performed by Dawn’s Touch